Nook Pebble Air Crib Mattress$199
- Free & Fast Shipping
Earn $19.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Nook Pebble Air Crib mattress is one of the lightest mattresses on the market, weighing less than your newborn. It’s crafted with a unique combination of CertiPUR-US® foam and thoughtfully placed air channels in the core to maximize airflow so it’s breathable and comfortable but still stays lightweight. Plus, it’s hypoallergenic, Oeko-Tex® Certified and GOTS Certified to be free from chemicals and synthetics for a healthier night’s sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Pebble Wrap cover is 100% organic, microbe-resistant and hypoallergenic. The raised pebble surface is designed to improve oxygen flow around your baby while keeping them cool and comfortable for a great night’s sleep.
- Rather than making the Pebble Wrap waterproof (negating ALL breathability), Nook's pebble material is strategically washed in a Nanosphere bath, making it naturally water and stain resistant without compromising breathability.
- The featherweight Pebble Air Crib Mattress is one of the lightest mattresses on the market but still includes the safe, breathable materials that make Nook's products so unique.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- The core is made from four inches of CertiPUR-US® foam, designed with air channels in the center to maximize airflow. It’s wrapped in a non-toxic fire barrier to meet safety standards without toxic fire-retardant sprays.
- Mattress cover is made from eucalyptus and organic cotton. It’s infused with zinc to fight molds, fungus and allergens. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. Eucalyptus wears better and lasts longer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- No accessory mattress pad or sheets are required.
- Mattress ships compressed and rolled. Allow 24 to 48 hours to fully expand.
- Removable, machine washable cover.
Pebble Air Crib Mattress
- Overall: 28" wide x 53" long x 4" thick
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Mattress cover can be removed to machine wash.
- Machine wash cover alone in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Do not use fabric softener or chlorine bleach.
- Mattress: Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.