Inglesina Gusto Highchair$149
Earn $14.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This versatile, full-feature high chair streamlines mealtime to make your life easier. Inglesina’s Gusto Highchair easily opens and closes and features a four-position height adjustments in addition to a three-position reclining seat and adjustable footrest. A smart and stylish option that truly grows with your baby, this expertly crafted chair is also extremely compact for effortless storage and sleek display.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Inglesina Gusto Highchair has 4 position height adjustment, a 3-position reclining seat and a 3-position adjustable footrest.
- Inglesina Gusto Highchair closes up to an extremely compact size and can easily be stowed away behind a door. The seat turns to make the high chair even more compact when closed.
- Comfortable, removable padded lining, made with stain-resistant leatherette fabric.
- 5-point harness. 2-position height adjustable shoulder belts to accompany your baby's growth.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- The serving tray, which is dish-washer safe, can be detached from the main tray so that the food can be placed on it and then served to the child.
- Ergonomic seat, easy to wash.
- Equipped with front wheels to easily move it around your home.
- Designed in Italy.
- To see our entire collection of high chairs and learn more, check out our High Chairs Quality Guide
- Highchair when open: 21.5" wide x 30.25" deep x 31.5" high up to 40.5" high
- Highchair when closed: 21.5" wide x 8" deep x 34" high
- Table top: 22" wide x 12" deep x 2" high
- Distance from floor to bottom of highchair: 23.25" high
- Weight with tray: 18.75 pounds
- Weight without tray: 15.5 pounds
- Use: for children who can sit up on their own (approximately 6 months) up to 36 months
- Padding can be removed and hand washed at 86° F. Air dry completely before storing.
- DO NOT bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean padding and lining.
- Wipe frame with soft damp cloth and mild detergent. Make sure all metal parts are thoroughly dried before storing to prevent rust.
- This product requires regular maintenance. Never force any mechanisms or moving parts; in case of doubt, check the instructions ﬁrst.
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.