Pumpkin Serving Bowl
Halloween treats are even more appealing when nestled in this creative serving bowl. We filled ours with soda bottles covered in white tissue paper—not only do they simplify the decor, but kids love unwrapping them to discover the drink inside.
Tools & Materials:
- One large pumpkin
- Knife and spoon
- Newspaper for cleanup
- Simple rustic ribbon
- Double-stick tape
For the soda bottles:
- White tissue paper
- Orange and black string
- Your favorite kid-friendly bottled beverage
- Spread out newspaper on a table for easy clean-up.
- Cut the pumpkin in half and discard the top portion.
- Use a spoon to clean out the inside of the pumpkin.
- Finish the edge of your pumpkin with a decorative piece of ribbon around the top (attached with double-stick tape.)
- Wrap beverages in white tissue paper, covering everything but the opening.
- Cinch the paper with a piece of decorative string, then cut off the excess paper above the bottle opening.
- Place wrapped bottles in pumpkin to serve.