Wood Play Table
- Carolina Small Play Table, Tuscan Our Carolina Table is crafted of dense hardwood with a smooth, fine grain that makes it exceptionally durable and easy to clean. Small Table: 33" wide x 24" deep x 24" high Kid-Sized Chair: 13" wide x 14" deep x 26" high Expertly crafted of solid hardwood. Durable, smooth surface is easy to clean. Small table fits up to four kid-sized Carolina Chairs (sold separately); large table fits up to six. Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Juliette Play Table, Vintage Simply White
- Hayes Play Table
- Trestle Play Table, Simply White The perfect size for playing games, doing artwork or enjoying snacks, this table makes a great station for kids. Table: 40" wide x 24" deep x 22" high Chair: 15" wide x 13" length x 25.5" high Table is expertly crafted with a kiln-dried poplar wood frame. Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if theyre returned within 30 days. Assembly required.
- Finley Play Table Shell want to serve tea to all her dolls and friends at this pretty white table. The design has a timeless appeal, with gracefully turned legs and a beveled round top. Table: 30" diameter, 21.5" high Chair: 14" wide x 17" deep x 26.25" high Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame. Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness. Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if theyre returned within 30 days. Assembly required.
- Carolina Activity Table Low, Sun Valley Espresso Kids grow fast, and this play table does too. The lower height is perfect for toddlers; later, switch the legs to raise the table to a height that works with our childrens chairs. 48.5" wide x 32.5" deep x 15.5-24.5" high Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame. Comes with 15" and 24" legs to adapt to your growing child. Low height accommodates rolling carts. Tall height accommodates up to six kids sized chairs. Tabletop features raised edges to keep items in place.