Nontoxic Wooden Toy
- My First Shape Sorter Perfect for travel because it has no loose pieces, this wooden shape shorter gets your baby thinking and exploring through play. 5.5" diameter, 1.5" high Expertly crafted of sustainably grown rubberwood and finished with brightly colored nontoxic paint. Features cylindrical, triangular and rectangular sorter shapes. Base is designed for easy gripping. Encourages a childs creative impulses. Sorting the brightly colored shapes provides loads of fun.
- Wooden Veggie Set These play vegetables are made out of solid wood and make a satisfying cutting sound when your child slices the wood knife through the pieces. 12" wide x 13" long x 3" high Finished with nontoxic, water-based paint. Set includes 31 pieces and a wooden crate. Internet / Retail only. Ages 3 and up. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Click for details.
- Vehicle Stamp Set Rubber stamps featuring kids favorite vehicles and road signs will inspire all kinds of artwork, with colored pencils to add realistic details. 9" wide x 8" deep x 1.5" high Stamps are made of wood and rubber. Ink is washable and nontoxic. Comes in a sturdy wooden box for storage. Includes 7 vehicles and 3 traffic sign stamps, a two-color ink pad and five colored pencils. Ages 4 years and up. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Click for details.
- Stacking Ring A new twist on the classic developmental toy, each of these wooden rings is made of two pieces for twice the fun and learning. Pieces can be placed upside down or right-side up to create different shapes and towers. 4" diameter, 7.25" high Expertly crafted of sustainably grown rubberwood and finished with brightly colored nontoxic paint. Encourages a childs creative impulses. Arranging and stacking the brightly colored half spheres into various patterns provide loads of fun.
- Counting Puzzle These scaled wooden blocks make abstract math concepts easy for children to grasp. The relationship between numbers becomes tangible every time your child plays. 11" wide x 12" deep x 0.5" thick Made with wood veneers, painted with nontoxic paint. Each of the unit pieces represents a number, 1 through 10. Each unit piece has the numeral on one side, e.g., 1 and the corresponding spelled-out word on the other, e.g., one. Set of 20 puzzle pieces. Ages 2 and up.