Imported Embroidered Decor
- Hanging Chick Decor With its embroidered face and soft fabric body, this cute character captures the joy of the season and creates an irresistible display hung by a window or over a mantel. 8.5" wide x 6" deep x 28" high Made of linen. Features wood buttons and linen wrapped wire legs. Hangs from jute twine on rattan. For decorative use only. Spot clean. Imported.
- Linen Tassel Decorative Shams, Coral Elephant An array of classic embroidery stitches creates the charming designs on these tasseled shams. 16" square Made of a linen/cotton blend. Features polyester tassels on each corner and embroidered detailing. Reverses to a solid linen/cotton blend. Envelope closure. Insert sold separately. Machine wash. Imported.
- Coastal Animal Decorative Sham, Elephant
- Crewel Geo Decorative Sham
- Eric Carle Caterpillar Decorative Sham We've used artwork from Eric Carle's beloved children's story, The Very Hungry Caterpillar to create a sham kids will love. A large caterpillar appliqu is pieced from colorful cotton percales, ginghams, dots and stripes and then framed with an oversized red gingham print. 12 x 16" Pure cotton. Appliqud caterpillar are embroidered with satin-stitch and French knot details on white baby-wale corduroy. Caterpillar pillow reverses to a red and white yarn-dyed gingham.