- Marlow Convertible Crib $499
- Marlow Convertible Crib $499
- Quinn Sleigh Crib $999
- Rory 4-In-1 Convertible Crib $899
- Kendall Convertible Crib $399 – $599 Special $399
- Emerson Convertible Crib $399
- Reese Convertible Crib $599
- Blythe Convertible Crib $999
- Larkin 4-in-1 Convertible Crib $899 Special $799
- Charlie 4-In-1 Convertible Crib $899
- Catalina 3-in-1 Convertible Crib $599
- Madison 3-in-1 Convertible Crib $799
- Elliott 3-in-1 Convertible Crib $599
- Charlie Convertible Crib $799
- Fillmore Convertible Crib $599 – $699 Special $599
- Elsie Spindle Convertible Crib $499
- Rory Convertible Crib $799
- Graham Crib $999
- Emery Convertible Crib $599
- Tatum Convertible Crib $599
- Sloan Acrylic Convertible Crib $699 Special $599 – $869
- Zoey Crib $899
- Ava Regency Convertible Crib $699
- Kendall Low-Profile Convertible Crib $399 – $599 Special $399
- Emerson Mini Crib & Mattress Set $499
- Shelter Toddler Bed $349
- Emery Toddler Bed $299
- Bristol Bassinet and Mattress Pad Set $399
- Bassinet & Mattress Pad Set $299
- Naturepedic® Organic Oval Crib Mattress $219
- Lullaby Earth® Lightweight Crib Mattress $199
- Lullaby Earth® Lightweight 2 Stage Crib Mattress $249
- Naturepedic® Organic Ultra Light 2 Stage Crib Mattress $349
- Lullaby Crib Mattress $169
- Mobile Arm $25 – $29 Special $21.75 – $29
- Harper End of Crib Storage $39 Sale $22.99
Cribs & Bassinets
Your baby is the most precious thing in your life, and when you lay her down each night, you want to make sure she has the safest and most comfortable place to sleep. That is why Pottery Barn Kids takes great care in selecting cribs and bassinets that fit those requirements. We offer numerous styles and colors to fit any nursery decor, as well as mattresses, bedding and other crib accessories to ensure your little one rests well every single day.
Babies typically spend more time in their cribs than anywhere else for the first two to three years of life. This is why it is one of the most important purchases you will make as a new parent. Because safety standards and recommendations are always changing, it is always to best to buy a new baby bed for each child. Look for railing that is at least 26" high and bars with no more than 2.4" between them. Firm mattresses are also a must. Many of our cribs are adjustable so that you can expand the height between the mattress and the top of the railing as your little one grows.
Most of our baby cribs are available in a variety of neutral colors, ranging from black and chocolate to soft gray and cloud. Styles range from contemporary to vintage and simple to elegant. In other words, no matter your nursery style, you can find something versatile enough to match it. Throughout our collection, enjoy aesthetic features such as Craftsman-inspired details, gold beading, fluted posts, beadboard and ribbon molding.
A crib is a big investment for new parents, but many of ours grow with your child. With the purchase of a conversion kit, you can transform many of our cribs into toddler beds. Some even go a step further. They also convert into headboards for full-size beds that will last through your baby’s teen years. They will be here before you know it! We recommend buying conversion kits for convertible cribs at the time of purchase.
Many of our cribs are GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means they have been screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to add to indoor pollution. These beds are low in chemical emissions so that your baby can sleep in a room with the cleanest possible air. To ensure further safety, keep the crib away from windows, cords and heavy objects that could fall from the wall or ceiling. Our cribs are also easy to care for. Dust them regularly with a clean, dry cloth, and blot dry any spills. You will never need to use cleansers or harsh chemicals.
If you are not quite ready to put your sweet newborn in his crib, consider one of our bassinets for those first few weeks and months. Made from materials such as oak wood, seagrass and rattan, styles range from traditional to modern. In many instances, the tops of the bassinets are removable so that you can keep your sleeping infant with you as you move around the house. For your convenience, many of them also roll on casters that you can lock in place when you reach your destination.
Whatever crib and bassinet you choose, be sure to take a look at our extensive bedding collection to find items like sheets, blankets, crib skirts and quilts. Choose something that keeps your baby warm and cozy but that also fits your nursery style. And don’t forget to choose from our GREENGUARD Gold Certified mattresses with features like memory foam, organic cotton fibers and reversible sides suitable for both infants and toddlers. Other accessories you might need for your crib include a mobile arm, a hanging diaper holder for easy access and a hanging organizer to keep on the end of the crib to hold everything from toys to linens.