- Organic Charlie Hippo Baby Bedding $79 – $149 Sale $47.99 – $89.99
- Organic Taylor Baby Bedding $24 – $149
- Owen Animal Safari Baby Bedding $24 – $149 Special $19 – $149
- Harper Giraffe Baby Bedding $24 – $129
- Things That Go Baby Bedding $79 – $129
- Organic Little Lion Baby Bedding $24 – $149
- Margherita Missoni Linen Patchwork Baby Bedding $24 – $129
- Logan Baby Bedding $79 – $99 Sale $58.99 – $79
- Brooks Baby Bedding $24 – $149
- Hamptons Whale Baby Bedding $24 – $129
- Submarine Quilted Baby Bedding $59 – $129 Sale $59 – $102.99
- Madras Baby Bedding $24 – $99
- Brody Baby Bedding $59 – $99
- Alligator Madras Baby Bedding $59 – $89
- Liam Sports Baby Bedding $24 – $149
- Block Stripe Quilted Baby Bedding $79 – $99 Sale $78.99 – $79
- North Pole Baby Bedding Sale $79 – $149
- The Emily & Meritt Organic Diamond Baby Bedding $24 – $159 Sale $22.99 – $159
- Teagan Baby Bedding $39.50 – $149 Sale $59.99 – $89.99
- Monique Lhuillier Paper Planes Baby Bedding $149 Sale $126.99
- Organic Sleepy Sheep Baby Bedding $32 – $149
- Organic Natalie Baby Bedding $24 – $149 Sale $14.99 – $118.99
- Organic Genevieve Baby Bedding $24 – $149
- Metallic Dot Baby Bedding $29.50 – $129
- Organic Sydney Baby Bedding $24 – $129 Sale $18.99 – $102.99
- Organic Pom Pom Baby Bedding $24 – $149
- McKenna Baby Bedding $24 – $149 Sale $14.99 – $149
- Organic Yvette Baby Bedding $149 Sale $118.99
- Margot Belgian Flax Linen Baby Bedding $24 – $149 Sale $14.99 – $89.99
- The Emily & Meritt Organic Stars Baby Bedding $24 – $159 Sale $22.99 – $159
- Belgian Flax Linen Baby Bedding $24 – $149 Sale $14.99 – $149
- Lucy Butterfly Baby Bedding $24 – $149 Sale $18.99 – $88.99
- Margherita Missoni Pom Pom Daisy Baby Bedding $24 – $129
- Kiera Paisley Baby Bedding $129 Sale $76.99
- Brooklyn Baby Bedding $24 – $99 Sale $13.99 – $58.99
- Stella Baby Bedding $24 – $99
- Bailey Ruffle Baby Bedding $24 – $99 Sale $24 – $59
- Organic Malibu Chic Baby Bedding $149 Sale $88.99
- Penelope Baby Bedding $24 – $149 Sale $23 – $119
- Hadley Baby Bedding $39.50 – $159 Sale $23.99 – $95.99
- Washed Velvet Bassinet Bedding $24
- Ruffle Bassinet Bedding $24 – $139
Boy Nursery Bedding
Make your son’s nursery as cute as he is with the Pottery Barn Kids collection of boy nursery bedding. We have a variety of styles and patterns to choose from, so you’re sure to find a set that matches the theme or color scheme you’re interested in using. Picking out nursery bedding is a cinch, as our sets include everything you need to decorate your son’s crib. You’ll find the fitted crib sheet, quilt, bumper, sham and a four-sided crib skirt are all part of the set. There’s no need to purchase pieces separately unless you want to.
The first thing you’ll want to do is pick out a pattern. When looking for something a little more basic, you’ll find boys nursery sheets and quilts that have strips, polka-dots and plain colors. There are animal prints that feature elephants, zebras, lions and hippos, as well as sets that have objects on them. Perhaps your little one has a fascination with trucks or a love of airplanes. There are even boy nursery bedding sets that are decorated with creatures from the sea. Of course, no collection is complete without a few sports pieces, like basketball and soccer.
Since a great deal of the bedding sets are reversible, you’ll get two looks for your nursery for the price of one. On one side of the blanket you may spot Santa and his village, while the other side is made up of red, white and gray strips that intertwine. There’s also a set with submarines on the front and a plaid pattern in orange, navy and green on the back, as well as a set with construction vehicles and tall skyscrapers on the front with gray and white triangles on the back.
In addition to having boys nursery bedding that is reversible, we also have sets that can be personalized. As your baby grows, he will begin to learn his letters and recognize the ones on his quilt. You can even save the blanket for the future as one of your baby’s important keepsakes. You’ll have a few options when it comes to having the bedding personalized. You can use your son’s first name, or go with a cute nickname. If you’d rather, stick with having the quilt display his first or last initial. The piece can also be monogramed with all three initials. Finally, parents can add their son’s birthday underneath of his name.
Another thing to consider when picking out your baby boy bedding is whether or not you’d like to go organic. Our organic line is made from 100 percent organic cotton percale, which is not only soft to the touch, but also extremely durable. There’s no need to worry about harmful toxins or materials that would irritate your baby’s skin when you opt for the organic nursery bedding. Of course, you’ll be happy to discover that each of our boy’s bedding sets are eco-friendly and do pollute the environment in any way.
It is inevitable that your baby boy will spit up or have an accident at some point, which is why it is so important that you can wash each of the boys nursery bedding pieces at home in your washing machine. Place the quilt or sheet set in the wash using warm water and the gentle cycle. When moving the items to the dryer, be sure to set the knobs to tumble dry on low heat. Of course, you can also hang the pieces out to dry if you have a clothesline and the weather is particularly nice. There’s nothing like the smell of sheets that have been dried in the fresh air.