Zoe B Biodegradable Beach Toys
These are sand toys you can feel good about placing in your child’s curious hands. From a popular maker of organic baby toys, this five-piece set is made from corn-based bioplastic that’s both safe and biodegradable.
- Set includes a bucket, a sifting lid, two cups for sand and water play, and a shovel that all fit easily inside the bucket to carry to the beach.
- Bucket features built-in handles that won’t break off.
- Sifting lid features geometric cut outs for learning shapes.
- A tough shovel that is virtually indestructible.
- Made from BPA- and phthalate-free bioplastic.
- Biodegrades in salt or fresh water, compost, or soil in two to three years.
- Toys are great for the beach or bathtub; bucket can be used to hold crayons and small toys.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made with a biobased performance plastic that comes from American-grown corn, which can withstand endless sunlight and extreme heat.
- Bucket: 5" square, 5" high
- Sifting Lid: 5.5" square, 2" high
- Shovel: 2" wide x 5" long x 2" high
- Cup (2): 2.5" diameter, 3" high
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.