Zoe B Biodegradable Beach Toys
These are sand toys you can feel good about placing in your child’s curious hands. From a popular maker of organic baby toys, this five-piece set is made from corn-based bioplastic that’s both safe and biodegradable.
- Set includes a bucket, a sifting lid, two cups for sand and water play, and a shovel that all fit easily inside the bucket to carry to the beach.
- Bucket features built-in handles that won’t break off.
- Sifting lid features geometric cut outs for learning shapes.
- A tough shovel that is virtually indestructible.
- Made from BPA- and phthalate-free bioplastic.
- Biodegrades in salt or fresh water, compost, or soil in two to three years.
- Toys are great for the beach or bathtub; bucket can be used to hold crayons and small toys.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made with a biobased performance plastic that comes from American-grown corn, which can withstand endless sunlight and extreme heat.
- Bucket: 5" square, 5" high
- Sifting Lid: 5.5" square, 2" high
- Shovel: 2" wide x 5" long x 2" high
- Cup (2): 2.5" diameter, 3" high
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.