The pretty patterns of a zebra’s coat inspired this rug’s chic safari look. Crafted of looped wool, the plush design adds a layer of comfort to nursery floors.
- Hand tufted of Indian wool.
- All looped pile for minimal shedding.
- Yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Cotton canvas backing with synthetic latex.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% Indian wool. Wool is naturally stain resistant, making it ideal for kids’ spaces.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- Cotton canvas / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Shipping Info