Wooden Ice Cream Maker
No longer available
Churning ice cream gives kids a deep appreciation for the final product and a natural pride in a job well done. This New England pine ice cream maker is made for us by a company with a long heritage and reputation for quality.
- 13" diameter, 19" high
- Makes up to one gallon of ice cream
- Crafted of select pine from New England and bound by strong galvanized hoops for durability.
- Self-adjusting beech wood blades ensure uniform scraping of the ice-cream mixture.
- Adult supervision required.
- Made in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- The patented dasher system is constructed of heavy-duty cast iron and is electroplated for lasting durability.
- Overall: 13" diameter, 19" high
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Hand wash only.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.