Winter Wonderland Nursery Bedding
The magic of the holidays inspired this collection. The cozy quilt features colorful appliqués, crafty stitching and sweet seasonal charm. The coordinating bumper is colorfully stitched with sweet holiday friends and bright patterns. Based on an original watercolor design, our supersoft flannel sheets are made to keep little ones warm through the winter.
- Pure cotton and polyester sherpa.
- Lofty polyester and cotton batting.
- Expertly quilted by hand.
- Quilt colors include dark brown, red, khaki, light blue, red, green and ivory.
- Quilt and sham reverse to ivory polyester sherpa.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count cotton flannel.
- Bumper is crafted of pieced cotton fabrics that match the back of the quilt, and reverses to ivory polyester sherpa; polyester batting.
- Pleated crib skirt is pure cotton percale trimmed with red grosgrain ribbon.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton and polyester sherpa.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
- 10 x 160"
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.