We crafted this plush rocking chair with nursing mothers’ needs in mind. The padded head rest is extra supportive, and the winged back and smaller armrests offer more shoulder and elbow space. It’s carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and hardwood runners, and can be converted to a traditional armchair with the purchase of stationary feet.
- 33.5" wide x 32" deep x 43" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding on the arms and back.
- Sturdy hardwood runners provide smooth, quiet motion.
- Knobs on the front and back of the runners keep the chair stable as you rock or stand up.
- Add value with extra feet (sold separately) that allow you to convert this versatile piece to a traditional armchair when rocking is no longer necessary.
- Made in USA.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 33.5" wide x 32" deep x 43" high
- Seat Height Above Floor: 19"
- Seat Width: 17.5–20" taper
- Seat Depth: 24"
- Weight: 72 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Our Custom Nursery Seating Frames and Slipcovers ship directly from the manufacturer within 6-8 weeks of your order, plus 7 days for in-home delivery. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.