Wingback Convertible Rocker
We crafted this plush rocking chair with nursing mothers’ needs in mind. The padded head rest is extra supportive, and the winged back and smaller armrests offer more shoulder and elbow space. It’s carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and hardwood runners, and can be converted to a traditional armchair with the purchase of stationary feet.
- 33.5" wide x 32" deep x 43" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding on the arms and back.
- Sturdy hardwood runners provide smooth, quiet motion.
- Knobs on the front and back of the runners keep the chair stable as you rock or stand up.
- Add value with extra feet (sold separately) that allow you to convert this versatile piece to a traditional armchair when rocking is no longer necessary.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 33.5" wide x 32" deep x 43" high
- Seat Height Above Floor: 19"
- Seat: 20" wide at front, 17.5" wide at back x 24" deep
- Weight: 72 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping Info
This product ships directly from our manufacturer within 5–7 weeks of your order with the exception of Quick Ship Fabrics.
QUICK SHIP DELIVERY
Furniture marked for Quick Ship Delivery will arrive in the following major cities within 7–10 business days:
West Coast: San Francisco; Los Angeles
East Coast: New York City; Baltimore; Boston; Dallas; Atlanta; Chicago; Detroit; Columbus; Cromwell, CT; Raleigh/Charlotte, NC; Tampa/Fort Meyers/Orlando/Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL.
For other metropolitan areas, quick ship furniture arrives within 2–3 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship Delivery.
With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. In-Home Delivery is available in the contiguous 48 states only. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Plus, we now have an expanded list of cities that qualify for our Quick Ship 7–10 day delivery (see below). Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.