We crafted this plush rocking chair with nursing mothers’ needs in mind. The padded head rest is extra supportive, and the winged back and smaller armrests offer more shoulder and elbow space. It’s carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and hardwood runners, and can be converted to a traditional armchair with the purchase of stationary feet.
- 33.5" wide x 41.5" deep x 41" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding on the arms and back.
- Sturdy hardwood runners provide smooth, quiet motion.
- Knobs on the front and back of the runners keep the chair stable as you rock or stand up.
- Add value with extra feet (sold separately) that allow you to convert this versatile piece to a traditional armchair when rocking is no longer necessary.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- The fabric grade (A,B,C,D,E,P) is noted in parentheses after each fabric name in the fabric drop down.
- View our Fabric Guide to learn more about our fabrics and care instructions.