Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman
We crafted this plush rocking chair with nursing mothers’ needs in mind. The padded head rest is extra supportive, and the winged back and smaller armrests offer more shoulder and elbow space. It’s carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and hardwood runners, and can be converted to a traditional armchair with the purchase of stationary feet.
- Rocker: 32.75" wide x 40.25" deep x 40" high
- Ottoman: 25" wide x 19" deep x 17" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding on the arms and back.
- Sturdy hardwood runners provide smooth, quiet motion.
- Knobs on the front and back of the runners keep the chair stable as you rock or stand up.
- Add value with extra feet (sold separately) that allow you to convert this versatile piece to a traditional armchair when rocking is no longer necessary.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- The fabric grade (A,B,C,D,E,P) is noted in parentheses after each fabric name in the fabric drop down.
- View our Fabric Guide to learn more about our fabrics and care instructions.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 32.75" wide x 40.25" deep x 40" high
- Seat Height Above Floor: 20.5"
- Seat: 20" wide at front, 17.5" wide at back x 24" deep
- Diagonal Depth: 35.5"
- Weight: 72 pounds
- Overall: 25" wide x 19" deep x 17" high
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.