Windsor Side Table
A smart choice by the bed, this sturdy table is solidly built to last for years.
- 15" square, 25.5" high
- Handcrafted with kiln-dried hardwood.
- Designed with the look of classic wainscot paneling.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery.
- Finished by hand.
- Customize with any of our decorative knobs (sold separately).
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Built from hardwood and MDF.
- English dovetailed drawer opens smoothly on waxed wood glides, and features drawer stops for safety.
- Sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer for extra durability.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 15" square, 25.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 9" wide x 10.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Shelf: 13" wide x 13" deep x 11" high
- Clearance beneath shelf: 3.5"
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.