Wildflower Nursery Bedding Set
Full of big, cheerful blossoms in a bright, contemporary color palette, every part of this collection that will be next to your child’s skin is made with pure organic cotton.
- Duvet and fitted crib sheet are made of pure organic cotton percale
- Cribskirt is made of pure cotton percale with polyester grosgrain ribbon appliqués.
- 200-thread count.
- Duvet cover has hidden zipper closure and interior ties.
- Sham has an envelope closure.
- Available separately or as a set; set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler duvet and crib skirt.
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% organic cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a hidden zipper closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 26 x 53"; 16" drop length
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.