White Retro Kitchen Collection
Our retro kitchen offers everything budding chefs need. Complete with a sink, icebox and oven, it has a fun retro design with lots of interactive features like adjustable shelves, timers that tick and knobs that turn.
- Icebox has two doors, an adjustable shelf and a faux thermometer.
- Oven has removable salt and pepper shakers, a ticking timer and a sliding cooking gauge.
- Stainless steel sink can hold water so kids can scrub their pots and pans, and removes easily for cleaning.
- Detailed with easy-to-grip handles and knobs.
- A bright finish on all sides resists chipping or fading.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Assembly required.
- Ages 3 and up.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built to last of MDF with metal and plastic details.
- Finished with glossy paint and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 22" wide x 19" deep x 32.5" high
- Backsplash: 20.5" wide x 10.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Wide Space Interior (without shelf): 11" wide x 16" deep x 17" high
- Shelf (for wide space): 11" wide x 16" deep
- Narrow Space Interior: 9" wide x 16" deep x 17" high
- Shelf (for narrow space): 9" wide x 16" deep
- Weight: 43 pounds
- Overall: 19.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 36.5" high
- Upper Space Interior (with adjustable shelf in place): 17" wide x 13" deep x 21.5" high
- Lower Space Interior (with adjustable shelf in place): 17" wide x 13" deep x 12" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 17" wide x 13" deep
- Weight: 61 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD–Oven contains small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.