Vintage Kids Rocker
Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame, this classic kids’ rocker has the look of a cherished family antique with turned legs and spindles. The distressed ivory finish is hand applied for a richness of color.
- 20" wide x 15" deep x 24" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Runners are crafted of solid wood for a smooth, secure and gentle rocking motion.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 20" wide x 15" deep x 24" high
- Seat: 12.5" wide x 12.5" deep
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5"
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.