For kids transitioning from a crib to a big-kid bed, our Universal Guardrail helps ensure safety.
- 46.5" wide x 21" high x 1.5" thick
- Crafted of solid wood with plated metal hardware.
- Designed to work with all of our wood beds.
- Cannot be used with a box spring or a metal bed frame.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Simple assembly.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Crafted of solid wood and plated metal hardwood with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans carefully layer our rich Espresso finish for exceptional depth of color, and glaze our Vintage White finish for an heirloom look. Rustic Sun Valley pieces begin with a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. Once dry, the surface is subtly distressed for the special warmth and rich patina of a treasured heirloom. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 46.5" wide x 21" high x 1.5" thick
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Wipe with soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools