Twill Blackout Cordless Roman Shade
A cordless design makes these smart, stylish shades perfectly safe – a great choice for nurseries and kids' rooms. A blackout lining keeps the room peacefully dark at naptime.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Blocks out light to provide a better night's sleep and more restful naps.
- Pure cotton twill.
- Features a cordless design for style and added safety.
- Polyester/cotton blackout lining.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sold individually.
- Spot clean.
- Watch our video on How to Install Roman Shades.
- Dimensions & Care
- 26" wide x 64" long
- 32" wide x 64" long
- 36" wide x 64" long
- 44" wide x 64" long
- 48" wide x 64" long
- Bracket Depth: 1.5"
- Use a soft-bristle brush to dust.
- Spot clean shade.
- Air dry.
- Always refer to the specific care label included with each shade.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
BUYING GUIDES AND RESOURCES
- Get tips on how to measure for windows.
- Do not place cribs within 18 inches of curtain panels, curtain pulls or curtain cords. Keeping cribs away from windows is your best option to ensure safety.