Tribeca Desk & Hutch
Focusing on schoolwork is easier when you have a comfortable place to settle in. Expertly crafted and built to last, our desk provides plenty of room for spreading out. The built-in drawer, shelves and roomy hutch store supplies where they’re easy to reach.
- 39.5" wide x 22" deep x 60" high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Optional hutch (sold separately) offers a corkboard back and a cord cutout for wire management.
- Features a drawer and a cubby with a fixed shelf.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Built from pine, pine veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keeps drawer securely in place.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 39.5" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Shelf: 12.5" wide x 19.5" deep x .5" thick
- Drawer: 20" wide x 15.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Clearance Under Desktop: 24.5"
- Weight: 83 pounds
- Overall: 38" wide x 9.5" deep x 30" high
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.