Now two kids can share the coolest bed in the house, a magical retreat that evokes the appeal of an outdoor tree fort. It’s built of rustic-finished wood, with a deck at the end, windows for a lookout and a ladder for easy access.
- Get tips on .
- 43.5" wide x 129.25" long x 94" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 9'
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring; do not use a box spring on the top bunk.
- Ladder and deck can be placed on either end.
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.