Treehouse Loft Bed
This magical retreat for your child evokes the spirit and appeal of an outdoor tree fort. The twin-sized bed sits above an open play area to double the space in the room. It’s built of rustic-finished wood, with open windows for a lookout and a sturdy ladder for access.
- 44.25" wide x 85.25" long x 94" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 11'
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture
- Expertly crafted from solid Sap Gum and pine woods, and plywood.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 44.5" wide x 85.5" long x 94" high
- Mattress Platform: fits a twin-sized mattress
- Headboard: 42" wide x 3.5" deep
- Footboard: 42" wide x 3.5" deep
- Headboard/Footboard Height Above Floor: 70.5"
- Door Opening:14.5" wide x 38" high
- Space Under Loft: 42" wide x 70.5" long x 40" high
- Slats: 14
- Weight: 249 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort