Tiered Ruffle Sheer
Layers of soft cotton voile cascade down this ruffled sheer. Designed to add texture and dimension to kids’ spaces, the pretty design can be hung on its own or layered beneath colorful panels.
- 44" wide; available in three lengths
- Pure cotton voile.
- Pole pocket.
- Can be used with our Metal Round Clips (sold separately).
- Cascading ruffles create a sweet, ethereal feel.
- Sold individually.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of 100% cotton voile.
- 44 x 63"
- 44 x 84"
- 44 x 96"
- Length includes pole pocket.
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Follow instructions on care label.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- When you receive your sheer, machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle. Remove immediately and hang it on rod to dry.
- Ruffles should naturally fall in place. Fabric needs to be quite wet for the wrinkles to smooth themselves out.
- Allow to completely air dry.
- Don’t place sheer in the dryer. Machine drying will create a wrinkle nightmare!
- Once the sheer is dry, spray it with water or wrinkle-release spray to smooth out individual and/or persistent wrinkles.
- Steam or iron out any additional persistent wrinkles while sheer is hanging on rod.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.