Thomas Bunk Bed, Weathered Pine
A bunk bed is an excellent way to save space, especially when it’s beautifully crafted. Our Thomas bed is special because of its wide beadboard paneling, spindle-turned legs and grand ball finials.
- 46.5" wide x 82.75" long x 73.75" high
- Reccommended ceiling height 8'.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture
- Built from solid rubberwood, spruce veneers on select finishes, plywood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Slat-roll foundation on lower bunk is designed for use without a box spring.
- Optional trundle can be used under lower bunk with or without a mattress for extra storage.
- Our exclusive oil-based finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide..
- View and compare our mattresses with our Mattress Comparison Guide..
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with Ladder): 46.5" wide x 82.75" long x 73.75" high
- Overall (without Ladder): 44.75" wide x 82.75" long x 73.75" high
- Top Bed: 44.75" wide x 82.75" long x 33.75" high
- Top Bed Headboard and Footboard: 44.75" wide x 33.75" high x 4" thick
- Bottom Bed: 44.75" wide x 82.75" long x 44.75" high
- Bottom Bed Headboard and Footboard: 44.75" wide x 44.75" high x 4" thick
- Ladder: 13.75" wide x 51.75" high x 2.75" deep
- Mattress Platform for Top or Bottom Bunk: 74.5" long x 38" wide
- Maximum Weight Capacity (per bed): 300 pounds
- Weight: 283 pounds
- Slats: 14
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.