Thomas Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed
A bunk bed is an excellent way to save space, especially when it’s beautifully crafted. Our Thomas bed is special because of its wide beadboard paneling, spindle-turned legs and grand ball finials.
- 72.75" wide x 82.75" long x 73.75" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture
- Expertly crafted with kiln-dried hardwood.
- Slat-roll foundation on lower bunk is designed for use without a box spring.
- Optional trundle can be used under lower bunk with or without a mattress for extra storage.
- Our exclusive oil-based finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- This bunk bed can be converted into two separate beds.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Includes two guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- Overall: 72.75" wide x 82.75" long x 73.75" high
- Top Bed: 44.75" wide x 82.75" long x 33.75" high
- Bottom Bed: 59.75" wide x 82.75" long x 44.75" high
- Ladder: 13.75" wide x 67.5" high x 3.75" deep
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top bed): 300 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity bottom bed): 500 pounds
- Weight: 320 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools