With classic details like wide beadboarding, turned legs and ball finials, our Thomas Bed has enduring American style.
- Trundle: 40.5" wide x 74.25" long x 8.25" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Use with our Lullaby Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Trundle can be used without a mattress for extra storage.
- Our exclusive Rustic Sun Valley finish adds the warmth and patina of a treasured heirloom.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Download our Thomas Bedroom Collection brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the trundle will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.25" long x 8.25" high
- Mattress Platform: 30.75" wide x 77.75" long x 5" high
- Weight: 79.5 pounds
- Accommodates a standard trundle mattress.
- Use of a mattress pad is recommended.
- Spot clean using mild soap and water.
- Rotate mattress to maximize wear.
- Single-sided mattress; do not flip mattress.
- Do not stand on trundle
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.