Thomas Fixed Gate Crib
Delivery Discount - No Surcharge! Save $50 on delivery when you buy the Thomas Crib.
With a convertible design and classic American details like beadboarding and turned feet, the enduring style of our Thomas Fixed Gate Crib makes a great foundation for your baby’s nursery.
- 58" wide x 32" long x 42" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 40"
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Solid mattress platform offers firm, quiet support and three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Hand painted in layers to create a smooth, soft white finish.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Lullaby Crib Mattress (sold separately).
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards. See our crib safety tips.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery and frame-and-panel construction for structural integrity.
- Built with wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that this crib will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Mattress platform is one sturdy, solid board rather than springs, providing excellent, safe support for infants and young children.
- Can be adjusted to any of three heights, providing comfort for you and safety for your baby as she becomes more mobile over time.
- Designed to grow with your child, easily adapting from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Craftsmen carefully paint our soft white finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
- Crib features removable locking casters.
- Includes clear teething rails that protect baby’s teeth, as well as the beauty and finish of the wood.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Crib Overall: 58" wide x 32" long x 42" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 40"
- Clearance to floor: 12"
- Crib Ends: 2" thick
- Crib Sides: 1.5" thick
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 25.5", 20.5", 15.5"
- Weight: 90 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 49" long x 5" high x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.