Thomas Drawer Chest
Delivery Discount - Reduced Surcharge on Drawer Chest! Save $50 on delivery. Discounted surcharge reflected below.
With classic details like wide beadboarding and turned feet, our Thomas Drawer Chest has enduring American style.
- 38" wide x 19" deep x 49" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Equipped with two small and four extra-large drawers.
- Our exclusive Rustic Sun Valley finish adds the warmth and patina of a treasured heirloom.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
THOMAS DRAWER CHEST
Overall: 38" x 19" x 49" h
(2) Top drawers: 14.5" x 13.5" x 4" h
(4) Bottom Drawers: 28" x 13.5" x 5" h
Drawer pulls: 2" diam
Clearance to floor: 5.5"
Weight of dresser: 80 lbs
Frame: Solid Rubberwood (stained finishes) or Solid Pine (painted finshes)
Panels: MDF* with Mahogany or Spruce Veneer
Drawer Knobs: Pine
Finish: Oil-based paint or stain, non-toxic lacquer sealant. Hand-applied using a multi-step finishing process.
Construction Techniques: Mortise and tenon joinery and frame and panel construction. Drawers feature dovetail joinery and center-mounted waxed wood drawer glides. All sides finished.
*MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard): A man-made fiberboard consisting of wood fibers and resin binders. Suitable for painted furnishings and commonly used as a base for veneers, MDF features uniform consistency with no knots. While its density is about the same as a medium-weight hardwood, it is more structurally stable and will not warp or crack. MDF adheres well to finishes.
Dust often with a high-quality soft, dry cloth.
Note: As a safety precaution, a tipping-restraint is included. One bracket mounts to the wall, the other is mounted to the armoire piece and a nylon strap secures the two.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.