Thomas Armoire System
Delivery Discount - No Surcharge! Save $200 on delivery when you buy the Wall System with Armoire.
With classic details like wide beadboarding and crown molding, our Thomas Armoire System has enduring American style.
- 111.5" wide x 27" deep x 76" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Fitted with pocket doors for unobstructed viewing, and removable rear panels.
- Accommodates medium and large Sabrina Baskets (sold separately).
- Armoire and cabinet/hutch set each include adjustable shelving.
- Equipped with cord cutouts for wire management.
- Our exclusive Rustic Sun Valley finish adds the warmth and patina of a treasured heirloom.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Armoire and cabinet/hutch set are available separately.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame, frame-and-panel construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the armoire system will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our Rustic Sun Valley finish was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Using a dry brush, artisans mottle the finish while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. Once dry, the surface is subtly distressed for the special warmth and rich patina of a treasured heirloom. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 111.5" wide x 27" deep x 76" high
- Overall: 51.5" wide x 27" deep x 76" high
- Top Interior: 38" wide x 23" deep x 41" high
- Top Doors: 23" wide x 41.7" high
- Bottom Doors: 23" wide x 24" high
- Knob: 2" diameter, 1.5" deep
- Top Shelf Surface: 37.5" wide x 21" deep x 1.5" thick
- Top Back Removable Panel: 30" wide x 28" high
- Back Panel Handle: 4" wide x 1.5" high
- Number of positions for top shelves: 10, 1.5" apart, starting 23.7" from bottom of armoire
- Bottom Interior: 45" wide x 22" deep x 22.5" high
- Maximum TV Size: 28–32" tube, 135 pounds maximum; or up to 29" plasma, 30 pounds maximum
Side Cabinet (2)
- Overall: 31" wide x 18" deep x 29" high
- Interior: 27.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 23.5" high
- Shelf (1, adjustable): 28.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 1" thick
- Number of positions for adjustable shelf: 11, starting 7" from bottom of cabinet
- Cord Cutouts: 4" wide x 1.5" high
Side Hutch (2)
- Overall: 32" wide x 16" deep x 39" high
- Interior: 27.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 34" high
- Shelf (2, adjustable): 28.5" wide x 12" deep x 1" thick
- Number of positions for adjustable shelves: 16, starting 8" from bottom of piece
- Cord Cutouts: 3" wide x 1" high
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.