The Emily & Meritt Moroccan Rug
Inspired by exotic, Moroccan flair, this beautiful rug is a whimsical addition to their nursery or bedroom floor. Handwoven from pure wool, it features non-slip backing and is naturally resistant to stains. Imagined exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids with fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, our rug captures the duo's adventurous and enchanting design aesthetic.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Rug is yarn-dyed. Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is hand-woven of 100% wool, which provides a super soft feel, and has a natural ability to resist staining, and soiling. Wool fiber is also naturally flame resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- Dimensions & Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 1" thick
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.