Tartan Sherpa Throw
We combined snuggly sherpa with a bold yarn-dyed plaid to create a throw that is as cozy as can be. For every throw that’s sold, we’ll donate 50% of the purchase price directly to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® Thanks and Giving® campaign, which helps support research and treatment for pediatric cancer and other catastrophic childhood diseases.
- Woven of acrylic twill.
- Reverses to ivory sherpa.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Pre-washed for added softness.
- Easy-Care finish.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of 100% yarn-dyed acrylic twill.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Reverses to 100% polyester sherpa.
- 50 x 60"
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Shipping Info