Taking Flight Quilted Bedding
The sky’s the limit with this supersoft and carefully sewn heirloom-inspired quilt. It features corduroy, flannel and cotton percale appliqués of vintage planes soaring atop a gray ground.
- Pure cotton corduroy, flannel and percale.
- Pre-washed for added softness.
- Lofty cotton/polyester batting.
- Expertly quilted by hand.
- Percale and flannel are appliquéd in the shape of planes atop a baby wale–corduroy ground.
- Border and reverse are made of blue cotton percale.
- Quilted sham has a tie closure.
- Quilt, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Shell is made of 100% cotton.
- 270-gram-weight 55% cotton, 45% polyester batting.
- Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 88 x 90"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Large capacity washer recommended.
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.