Taking Flight Quilted Bedding
The sky’s the limit with this supersoft and carefully sewn heirloom-inspired quilt. It features corduroy, flannel and cotton percale appliqués of vintage planes soaring atop a gray ground.
- Pure cotton corduroy, flannel and percale.
- Pre-washed for added softness.
- Lofty cotton/polyester batting.
- Expertly quilted by hand.
- Percale and flannel are appliquéd in the shape of planes atop a baby wale–corduroy ground.
- Border and reverse are made of blue cotton percale.
- Quilted sham has a tie closure.
- Quilt, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Shell is made of 100% cotton.
- 270-gram-weight 55% cotton, 45% polyester batting.
- Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 88 x 90"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info