Tailored Stripe Panel
Give the windows classic style. A blackout lining keeps out the light during naptime.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Pure cotton twill.
- 100% polyester blackout lining helps darken the room and adds to the drape of the panel.
- Reduces sound.
- Reverse belt-loop tab top construction creates soft inverted pleats.
- Panel can be hung directly from the belt-loop tabs or with our metal round clips (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 44" wide; available in three lengths
- This panel features our 3-in-1 hanging method.
- Sold individually.
- Dry-clean only.
- For more information about construction, view our Windows Glossary.
- Dimensions & Care
- 44" wide x 63" long
- 44" wide x 84" long
- 44" wide x 96" long
- Belt-loop Tabs: 2" wide x 3" long
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL WINDOW PANEL DELIVERY
- Curtains should always be long enough to reach the windowsill, but how much farther they extend is a personal decision. There are two options for displaying your window treatments: to the sill (or just below the sill) and to the floor. For deeply recessed windows, you’ll want the window panel to be at sill length, or just below. If the width of your mounting measurement is less than 88", we recommend at least two panels. If your measurement exceeds 88" additional panels will be required for total coverage.
- Sill Length: Shorter curtains make a formal room more casual. Measure from the top of the window mount to the sill or just below the sill.
- Floor Length: Floor-length curtains lend presence to a small window. Measure from the top of the window mount to the floor.
BUYING GUIDES AND RESOURCES
- Get tips on how to measure for windows.
- Do not place cribs within 18 inches of curtain panels, curtain pulls or curtain cords. Keeping cribs away from windows is your best option to ensure safety.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.