Sweet Lambie Nursery Bedding Set
Designed with eco-conscious parents in mind, this bedding ensures that everything baby touches – from quilt to crib skirt – is beautifully made of pure organic cotton.
- Pure organic cotton percale.
- Sheep appliqués, inspired by Baa Baa Black Sheep, feature textural embroidery.
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand in versatile, neutral tones.
- Quilt is filled with pure cotton batting and features a pole pocket for easy display; reverses to organic cotton percale.
- Crib skirt is piped with brown cotton sateen and bordered with running-stitch trim.
- Crib skirt features textural sheep appliqués and satin-stitch embroidery.
- Fitted crib sheet is printed with a flock of little lambs.
- Premium washed for cozy softness; Oeko-Tex certified.
- Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Personalization is available on the quilt for an additional $7.00.
- Internet only.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of pure organic cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Quilt is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for baby.
- 36 x 50"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- 28 x 52"; 11" drop length
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.