Sweet Lambie Crib Skirt
Little lamb appliqués are stitched with homespun style onto pure organic cotton.
- Pure organic cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Pure cotton decking.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Full nursery bedding collection available here.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of pure organic cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Quilt is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- An all-natural, premium jet wash ensures that this bedding will be extra soft and wrinkle free.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features 9 pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around bedposts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for baby.
- 36 x 50"
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"
- 16" drop length
- 12 x 16"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 28 x 52"
- Fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.