Surf Table Protective Cover
Designed to fit our Surf Table, this exclusive cover is made from weather-resistant polyester to help protect your furniture from the elements.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and tenon-and-groove joinery ensure structural integrity.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 16" wide x 40" long x 17.5" high
- Clearance below apron: 14"
- Legs: 1.5" square, 16" high
- Distance between legs: 12.5" side to side; 32.5" end to end
- Overall: 10.5" square, 10.5" high
- Clearance below apron: 8"
- Legs: 1.5" square, 10" high
- Distance between legs: 7.5"
- For daily care, wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.