Stokke® Sleepi™ Custom Crib & Bassinet Mattress Set
Make your newborn’s transition into the world a gentler experience with a unique, eco-friendly crib that transforms into a modern bed – or two stylish chairs – they’ll never outgrow.
- 29" wide x 50" long x 33" high
- Crafted of sustainably grown, cultivated beechwood for strength and durability.
- Finished with a rich walnut stain.
- Adapts into a toddler bed and a junior bed as your child grows.
- Can also adapt into two stylish bedroom chairs, perfect for older kids or adults.
- Oval design eliminates sharp corners.
- Fitted with lockable wheels that let you move the crib from room to room.
- Includes crib and bassinet conversion kits.
- Assembly required.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- See our crib safety tips.
- Bassinet: 26.5" wide x 32" long x 33" high
- Crib: 29" wide x 50" long x 33" high
- Toddler Bed: 29" wide x 68" long x 31" high
- Height settings for mattress platforms: 18.5", 15.5", 9.5", 6.5"
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Do not use a microfiber cloth, as this may damage the surface.
- Avoid direct sunlight for prolonged periods.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.