Stokke® Sleepi™ Custom Bassinet Bedding
The STOKKE® Sleepi™ Mini Bedding Set includes a mini fitted sheet, a canopy, a mini bumper, and a mini waterproof sheet, all in classic white.
- The set is sized to fit the STOKKE® Sleepi™ as a bassinet.
- Fitted sheet, bumper and waterproof sheet are pure cotton percale, 200 thread count.
- Quilted bumper has a polyester fill.
- Canopy is sheer polyester.
- Machine washable.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of soft pure cotton fabrics.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features 10 pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months). 1. Class 1 is for products intended for products in contact with baby skin.
- When the STOKKE® Sleepi™ is being used as a bassinet, a canopy rod is provided for use.
- Crib fitted crib sheet has elastic all around the sheet.
- Waterpoof sheet has no elastic for easy placement under the crib fitted sheet.
- All pieces are made exclusively for the STOKKE® Sleepi™ bassinet.
- Mini Crib Bumper: 10" x 93"
- Mini Crib Sheet: 24" x 30"
- Mini Waterproof Sheet: 28" x 21"
- Canopy: 94" x 59"
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Bumper: Machine wash warm. Do not bleach or dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Iron low heat.
- Crib fitted sheet, waterproof sheet, canopy: Machine wash warm. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry warm, iron warm.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.