Stark Concepts Calder Rug
The world-renowned artisans at Stark Concepts have been crafting custom-designed rugs and carpets in the USA for more than 60 years. Our new Calder rug is loomed from durable looped wool and features a mix of bright white diamonds and squares overlapping on a vibrant navy ground.
- Woven of pure New Zealand wool.
- Looped pile feels soft and springy underfoot.
- Unique low pile construction.
- Fibers are yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Jute/cotton backing.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% New Zealand wool. Wool is naturally stain resistant, making it ideal for kids’ spaces.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Jute/cotton backing.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 4' wide x 6' long (48" wide x 72" long)
- 6' wide x 9' long (72" wide x 108" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Shipping & Return Info
This item ships directly from our manufacturer. Please allow 9-12 weeks for delivery.
This is a special order item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.