Star Wars™ Duvet Cover
Our exclusive Star Wars duvet cover features all the classic images from the 1977 blockbuster sensation: Darth Vader™, Luke Skywalker™, Han Solo™, Princess Leia™, Chewbacca™, R2-D2™, C-3PO™ and, of course, the famous Star Wars logo.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of soft, pure cotton percale with 5% organic cotton fibers. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- An Easy-Care finish ensures that the duvet cover emerges smooth and soft from the dryer.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 200-thread count.
- Printed with full-color images on a vintage blue ground.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Standard: 20" wide x 26" high
- Flange: 2" wide
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.