A new twist on the classic developmental toy, each of these wooden rings is made of two pieces for twice the fun and learning. Pieces can be placed upside down or right-side up to create different shapes and towers.
- 4" diameter, 7.25" high
- Expertly crafted of sustainably grown rubberwood and finished with brightly colored nontoxic paint.
- Encourages a child’s creative impulses.
- Arranging and stacking the brightly colored half spheres into various patterns provide loads of fun.
- Toddlers will learn to notice sizes and colors, and develop eye-hand coordination.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Store in a dry area.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Do not spray with anti-bacterial sprays or detergents.
- Dry immediately after cleaning.
- Shipping Info