Speedboat II Low Dresser
Our Speedboat II Low Dresser adds an adventurous, seaworthy look and feel to any bedroom.
- 43" wide x 18" deep x 24" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Features planked panels and nautical-style hardware.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Internet only.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Built from poplar, hardwood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the structural integrity of the dresser over time.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery and tenon-and-groove joinery.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Dresser top is finished with our rich espresso stain; sides are painted in classic white; sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 43" wide x 18" deep x 24" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 33" wide x 13" deep x 7" high
- Clearance beneath dresser: 2.5"
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items showing this symbol (H) are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.