Speedboat II Low Dresser
Our Speedboat II Low Dresser adds an adventurous, seaworthy look and feel to any bedroom.
- 43" wide x 18" deep x 24" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Features planked panels and nautical-style hardware.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Built from poplar, hardwood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the structural integrity of the dresser over time.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery and tenon-and-groove joinery.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Dresser top is finished with our rich espresso stain; sides are painted in classic white; sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 43" wide x 18" deep x 24" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 33" wide x 13" deep x 7" high
- Clearance beneath dresser: 2.5"
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.