Speedboat II Drawerchest
Inspired by the cabins of classic luxury crafts of the 1940s, our drawer chest is built for strength and durability.
- 39" wide x 19.5" deep x 43" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Plank detailing is reminiscent of classic teak boats.
- Two small and three large drawers for ample storage space.
- Brushed-nickel hardware lends an authentic nautical feel.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional depth of color.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted from solid wood, wood veneers on select pieces and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the chest will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our Speedboat Bed’s hull in crisp navy and white, then finish topside with our rich espresso stain for exceptional depth of color. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 39" wide x 19.5" deep x 43" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 13" wide x 13" deep x 4" high
- Large Drawer Interior (3): 29" wide x 13" deep x 7" high
- Clearance under chest: 2.5" high
- Weight: 123.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.