Our simple Somerville Rug features a yarn-dyed blend of New Zealand and Indian wool in a versatile diamond pattern that goes great in the nursery or bedroom.
- Hand tufted of a blend of New Zealand and Indian wools.
- Fibers are yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Solid colored rug is richly textured with both cut and looped pile.
- Backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% wool. Wool is naturally stain resistant, making it ideal for kids’ spaces.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Recycled canvas / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Pottery Barn Kids rugs meet all CPSC’s flammability requirements without using chemical flame retardants.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Shipping Info