Designed to pair with our Somerset Bed, this expertly crafted trundle echoes the simplicity of 19th-century English cottage furniture. Whether it’s used with a mattress for guests or without one for extra storage, it’s a smart addition to every child’s room.
- 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 6.5" high
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried spruce and MDF.
- Provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our specially sized Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Assembly required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Built from spruce, spruce veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 6.5" high (with casters)
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 6" high (without casters)
- Weight: 72.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items showing this symbol (H) are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.